Blank Cover Image

6) 悪性黒色腫症例の統計的観察(シンポジウム 悪性黒色腫の現況と治療, 第477回新潟医学会)

フォーマット:
論文(リポジトリ)
責任表示:
勝海, 薫 ; 島田, 稚 ; 島垣, 和花 ; 和泉, 純子 ; 佐々木, 嘉広 ; 伊藤, 雅章
出版情報:
新潟医学会, 1993-05
掲載情報:
新潟医学会雑誌 = 新潟医学会雑誌
ISSN:
00290440  CiNii Research  Webcat Plus  JAIRO
著者名:
勝海, 薫
島田, 稚
島垣, 和花
和泉, 純子
佐々木, 嘉広
伊藤, 雅章
続きを見る
巻:
107
通号:
5
開始ページ:
419
終了ページ:
424
バージョン:
publisher
概要:
Forty five cases of cutaneous malignant melanomas in Department of Dermatology, Niigata University School of Medicine during the period 1976~1990 were statistically studied. These cases consisted of 16 males and 29 females. The peak for age distribution was seen between 60 and 69 years old and the average age of the cases at first visit was 57.9 years. Acral lentiginous melanoma accounted for 51.1%, nodular melanoma 15.6%, superficial spreading melanoma 17.8%, lentigo maligna melanoma 4.4% of the total cases. Ten cases (22.2%), 6 cases (14.7%), 23 cases (51.1%) and 6 cases (14.7%) were in stage I, II, III and IV, respectively. The histological micrometastasis of lesional lymph nodes was recognized in 6 cases (23.1%) of the 26 cases who had received prophylacted lymph node dissection. The tumor thickness and level of all the 6 cases were over 1.5mm and level III, respectively. Seven out of the 26 cases who had received prophylacted lymph node dissection were dead. The tumor thickness and level of all the 7 cases were again over 1.5mm and level III, respectively. The five years survival of the stage I cases was 89%. Those of stage II, III and IV were 67%, 39%, and 0%, respectively. It is confirmed that the tumor thickness and level of the primary lesions correlates well with their prognosis. 続きを見る
本文リンク
タイトルが類似している資料

類似資料:

1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 

児玉, 省二, 吉谷, 徳夫, 遠間, 浩, 中村, 稔, 田中, 憲一

新潟医学会

9 図書 悪性黒色腫

三島, 豊(1929-)

金原出版

玉置, 邦彦

中山書店

高久, 秀哉, 福田, 喜一, 角南, 栄二, 石塚, 基成, 松澤, 岳晃, 黒崎, 功, 畠山, 勝義, 味岡, 洋一

新潟医学会

富士書院